One of the objectives of the redesign project is to conduct a transparent process and include input and involvement from across the university, while also having a small enough group where we can continue to move the project forward.
I have asked a representative group of faculty and staff from LR’s Hickory, Asheville and Columbia campuses to assist Marketing and Communications with the review of submitted web redesign project proposals, which will take place during March and April with a finalist selected in late April or early May.
The review group will review submitted written proposals as well as participate in proposal presentations from vendor finalists over Zoom video conferencing.
Vendor Proposal Review Group
- Cat Niekro, VP for Institutional Advancement
- Kelli Barnette, Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management and Director of Undergraduate Admission
- Lisa Crawford, Assistant Director of Marketing & Communications, Project Management
- Dr. Michael Dempsey, Dean and Director of the Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville, Deputy Coordinator of Title IX
- Dr. Devon Fisher, Professor, English, Director of Center for Teaching and Learning
- Carla Fowler, Director, Lohr Learning Commons & Academic Support Programs, Coordinator, Student Engagement
- Doug Minor, Associate Vice President for Digital Strategy (Marketing and Communications)
- Katie Wohlman, Assistant Dean of Students, Director of Career and Professional Development
- Dr. Amy Wood, Assistant Provost, Dean of Graduate and Adult Education, Professor of Counseling, Faculty Representative of Athletics
- Deborah Slice, Administrative Associate for Academics, Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary (Columbia, S.C.)